Mardi Gras Pub Crawl
Next Event: February 20, 2016
Thanks to the over 15,000 partiers who have experienced BeadQuest, our Bead-Collecting, Mardi Gras-themed Pub Crawl we started back in 2009 to bring some New Orleans-style fun to Chicago in the middle of winter. If you’re looking for an intense, high energy blast to get you through the last of February, BeadQuest is the event for you.
BeadQuest was born in early 2009, when it was suggested to the Festa Team… Why not have another event besides just TBOX?!?! Up till then, it had literally never crossed our minds. But eyeing the vast wasteland of winter, the equation of late February + Mardi Gras + Beads added up to our next great event, and it’s been going strong for 7 years!
How does BeadQuest work? We have 10 stops, and at each, we throw out a special bead with a numbered disc – #1 thru #10 – and your mission is to collect all ten beads. Each year, we distribute over 55,000 beads, so there are plenty to go around for everyone. And it’s not just beads! BQ features…
- Dixieland Jazz Band parading down Clark Street
- Free Face and Body Painting
- New Orleans / Cajun Food Tasting Portions at each stop
- The Famous Festa Frames to capture your photographic memories!
- And perhaps most important of all, THOUSANDS of Chicago’s coolest party people – most of them SINGLE! – who are out in the middle of winter to rock Wrigleyville!
Check out the links to see some of our cool pictures from previous years! The next BeadQuest is firmly scheduled for Saturday, February 20, 2016, in Wrigleyville, Chicago, USA. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and Join Our Mailing List to be advised when tickets go on sale. See you at the next BeadQuest! #BeadQuest2016 2/20/2016